5 Easy Easter Outfits ✿ | Shann0nRenae

If you're lacking inspiration for easter outfits then you're in the right place!

Hello again! I decided to do an Easter Outfit Inspiration post because you all loved the Valentine's Day Outfit post so much!



 ✿ FUNNY BUNNY ✿

This is such a simple outfit but it looks so put together. This is definitely something you'd find me in this Easter. If you know me I love block colours, because they are so easy to re-create different looks.

I love the jumper and jeans together just due to the look of simplicity with them together.

I added these sandals because they are such a huge trend at the moment and I wanted to go for a more casual look. As Easter is in Spring in Australia, I thought these shoes would be the way to go!

The watch just adds a bit of wow to the outfit! As, it is quite a statement piece.

And of course, you cannot forget your phone!




✿ SUNNY BUNNY ✿

This outfit would be perfect for church on Easter Sunday! As, it's not too revealing.

Focusing on the pastel blue skirt which is a bit asymmetrical, I thought this was such a fun look!

The high neck shirt is amazing! And these shirts are so comfy and classy I promise!

You could change the skirt to any colour for length you want. And obviously if you're not into wearing heels there's always the option of sandals.

As this is quite a dressy look I added a nice Cartier bracelet, that could be any bracelet you'd like. And by adding the clutch you a ready for the Easter event you're going to!

✿ PLAY BOY BUNNY ✿

This is for the girls who don't want to be dressed up or too dressed down.

As Easter is all about the pastels, I of course had to add a girly outfit with the pastel pink colour.

The white top perfectly compliments the skirt but if the top is too revealing you could always go with a less revealing top (as this is just an outfit inspiration guide).

The skirt is more of a pink/purple pastel and with this straight cut it makes the look a little bit more flirty.

I love the shoes. I think the co-ordinate so well with the top and really make the focus the pastel skirt.

Around it, I just added a few fun things you would use before and maybe even using the ears to make your outfit a little more fun!
This look would be perfect for seeing your boyfriend, maybe later on in the afternoon.

✿ BEACH BUNNY ✿

If you live in a country where it will be a bit hotter around Easter I think this is perfect. This is also perfect for an Easter beach day!

I love wearing white just because it looks clean and it will make any colour you're wearing stand out more! Hence, why I went with white to make the light washed denim blue shorts stand out.

This is also such a comfy outfit. Vans are definitely my go-to shoes for comfort, and they look effortlessly cool.

And around it I again just added a few things like lip balm to moisturise, lush bath bomb for after the beach and these pretty tulips because why not!





✿ HONEY BUNNY ✿

This is another outfit that is quite dressy. For some reason I went for this almost camel colour just to mix things up a lil bit!

This would be such a cool outfit for Easter! As it isn't revealing, and it looks so fashionable.

I mixed white and camel colour in the whole outfit! I love the look of the velvet top and I wanted that to be the main focus so I added the white knee-length skirt to make it super classy.

The shoes you could wear would be heels or sandals, depending on your preference or what you're doing that day. I went for these nude and white ones just to stick with the theme.

I obviously just added chocolate - because it's Easter duh! And some more cool accessories you could throw on too!



✿ So, what was your favourite outfit?? ✿


Thanks for reading! Hope to see you again soon!

Much Love,
Shannon xxx

2 comments

  1. I adore your blog! How did you put those pictures together? Check out my blog http://myweekinthefashionworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! I just used a website called polyvore xx

      Delete