Welcome beauties!

G'day, Hello , Bonjour , Hola , wherever you may be from I greet you!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Shannon, I am currently in my last year of high school and live in Perth, Western Australia.
I have a family of 4- my parents, my younger brother and my two dogs Moya and Kei.











I have always wanted to start a blog and share with people opinions and thoughts on fashion and beauty. I have always loved sharing my thoughts and ever since I started watching youtube videos of fashion vloggers, it has been something I have wanted to pursue.
The internet being such a powerful place to allow a large audience to see into your life is so interesting and I would love to see where blogging could lead me.


I am obsessed with high end products, that sadly are not within my budget. I love the idea of new trends and clothes that I can share with you all. I'd love to share how to piece clothing items together whether they are basic or wild, and beauty wise try different things other than my regular winged eyeliner, bronzed cheeks and velvet teddy lipstick.

I am wishing to post once a week on this blog, but I do apologise as being in my last year of high school, things can get pretty crazy.

Anyways, I think that is all I wish to say at the moment.
Much love, Shannon
xxxxx

No comments