All Time Favourites ‣ | Shann0nRenae


 ‣ Hello again!

Today I wanted to share my favourite products EVER with you all! I've included some beauty products and just miscellaneous products too! I'm so excited for you all to see what products I've been loving for so long, hope you enjoy!!


Lush Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub ‣ This has been one of my favourite products for years! I've been through so many of these containers it's ridiculous. I love this products because it is such a good exfoliant for the face and body. I usually use this once a week to get rid of all the dead skin on my face area in particular. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and fresh afterwards! Highly recommend this one!

‣ You can get it here.


Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub ‣ I am obsessed with this product! Most people surely would've heard about this product as it's probably one of the most talked about products from Lush. I use this once a week or before a major event just to make sure those lips are looking luscious. This basically works as an exfoliant for your lips.

‣ You can get it here.

Bondi Sands Tan Foam in Dark ‣ When am I not talking about this product! This is my favourite tanning product ever. I love the smooth application of this product, which it doesn't leave you looking streaky and how it looks afterwards, the colour is so natural so it doesn't leave you orange!

‣ You can get it here.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless) in 220 ‣ I love this product! I was actually recommended this by one of my good friends, Taylor. I have quite an oily face and I have quite a few pores. I find with this product that my pores disappear and I'm not having to powder my face constantly throughout the day to keep it looking matte. I love how this products works with my skin!

‣ You can get it here.

Kara Eyelashes in S4, 415 ‣  Omg. These eyelashes are life. I'm obsessed. They are super duper cheap too! I love how these are such quality for the price and they look amazing. The 415 are amazing, I love these for festivals and events where you want your eyelashes looking on fleek. The S4 are a great lash for everyday use, I love using these for day events where you want a little bit of lash but not too much.

‣ You can get them here.

White Mimco Purse ‣ I got this a few years ago for my birthday and I've used it ever since. I love white so it goes perfectly with every outfit. I love just chucking it in a bag or using it on it's own. I don't know how but it fits so many things for such a little purse! This is perfect for clubbing or everyday use. I am never without it!

‣ You can get it here.

Belt from Princess Polly ‣ I love this belt! This belt is the best to chuck on an outfit to spice it up! And it was a pretty reasonable price too for such good quality! I am forever wearing this belt.

‣You can get it here.

White Pumps ‣ Not going to lie, the main reason I got these is because Ariana Grande was rocking them all last year. But I've grown to absolutely love them! They are so comfy and make any outfit look so classy. These are probably my most worn heel out of my collection.

‣You can get it here.

Mac Velvet Teddy ‣ Who doesn't love this lipstick. This is Mac's most popular product ever since Kylie Jenner was seen wearing it.

‣You can get it here.

Mac Ariana Grande Viva Glam Lipstick ‣ This is quite a recent purchase for me but I had another lipstick in a similar shade for Sportsgirl - Runaway which I used to wear constantly but it is unfortunetly not being restocked ever. But because the Ariana Grande one is so similar I decided to add this in!

‣You can get it here.

Mac Lipliner Boldly Bare ‣ I love this lip liner! A lot of people tend to lean towards Spice or Whirl but I prefer this one. It is quite a natural shade for my lip colour and it look so natural on. I love wearing this on it's own sometimes just because it's a beautiful shade!

‣You can get it here.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians ‣ This is undoubtably my favourite TV show in the world. I love the Kardashians of course and so do many other people! I think they are amazing, and any opinions on them can remain your own. But I love them!


So that is all for now! I hope you enjoyed this blog post! And I hope to see you all again soon.

Much Love,
Shannon xxx

No comments