☆ Shann0nRenae X BellaBox ☆


Hello All and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have a very exciting blog post for you all!! BellaBox was kind enough to send me their April 2016 Bellabox! And I was too excited (thanks Kelsey!!). This box was amazing and obviously I wanted to share what products were in this box and how you guys can sign up too. This months theme was Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate - which I think is perfect for this time of the year.


Before we get into the products, I thought I would just tell you what Bellabox is?? So, BellaBox is a monthly subscription box that only costs $15 per month. Within the box you get 5+ beauty samples to your door! 

For more information check out their website here.



 So now onto this months box. What was included? 
 Sukin Hydrating Facial Masque
☆ Tilly Australia Soap
☆ WotNot Facial Wipes 
☆ Nivea Pearl Revolution
☆Rimmel London Extreme Black Volume Mascara
☆ Norish Dry Skin Lotion
☆ Bioderma Miscellar Solution


What I think about these products?

☆ Sukin Hydrating Facial Masque☆  I was so excited to receive this!! I saw this on Bellabox's Instagram before receiving this box and I was in love. When I got it in the mail, I was hoping that the masque wouldn't be too hydrating as I have quite oily skin, but it was freakin' amazing and didn't disappoint. Get your hands on this if you can!!

☆ Tilly Australia Soap ☆ I thought I was going to be disappointed by this product because I am not a fan of rose scents. But this soap has the nicest rose scent I have ever smelt in my life! It's not too over powering but just the right amount of scent for a soap. I love the fact that Bellabox includes Australian brands that I've never heard of before!

☆ WotNot Facial Wipes ☆ I have never used these and I still haven't but I will be using them very soon. I saw a lot of people be really happy about receiving these and I have no doubt that they will be great!!

☆ Nivea Pearl Revolution ☆ This product is like no other I have seen before, I am very excited to try this one out. This is an anti-wrinkle cream that contains pearls (not real ones aha).

☆Rimmel London Extreme Black Volume Mascara ☆ I haven't tried this yet either! But it is always handy to have a stock up of mascaras in your collection. This mascara looks super good and I hopefully will try it in the next few months. This product is always pretty costly so, it's awesome that Bellabox was able to include this into the box this month.

 ☆ Norish Dry Skin Lotion This product will be perfect for winter! My legs are always super dry in winter so I am very excited to try this little sample out.  I like how they include a little sample of most things into this box, there is something for everyone.

☆ Bioderma Miscellar Solution ☆ The last product is BioDerma. I have never tried this before!! But I have heard people rave about it. This is similar to the Garnier Micellar Water, which I have but it will be awesome to try another brand of the same thing. Also, how cute is the little bottle awh!!


Thank you all so much for reading this post and I hope you can all get your hands on the Bellabox sometime soon, it is definitely worth it!! I also posted a Youtube Unboxing video on this box so make sure to like and subscribe to that!!

Make sure you also check out Bellabox's 
Website: http://bellabox.com.au/
Instagram: @Bellabox

And make sure to check out my social media links:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbyJeTuPadVtxk3j1iVP-_w
Instagram: @shann0nrenae
Tumblr: n---y---c---dreams.tumblr.com

Thank you all again xx 

Much Love, 
Shannon xx








No comments