Fitness & Workout Playlist Inspiration | Shann0nRenae


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog.

As previously mentioned in my last blog post, one of my new year's resolutions was to make more healthier choices. This is quite a common resolution for loads of loads of women especially in the new year.

I wanted to share a small playlist of my favourite workout songs, that can motivate you whilst working out. Whether it is running, swimming, gym-ing, or even going for a walk around the block.

My favourite picks for workout songs:

1. Where are U now (MarshMellow Remix) - Justin Bieber/Jack U
2. Feelin' Myself - Nicki Minaj/Beyonce
3. Secondary - RL Grime
4. Light it Up - Major Lazer
5. Something Sweet (Exit Friendzone Remix) - Madison Beer
6. Take U There - Skrillex/Diplo
7. King Kunta - Kendrick Lamar
8. Good Life - Kanye West 
9. Alors on Dance - Stromae/Kanye West
10. Love$ick - Mura Masa
11. The Mack - Nevada
12. Temperature - Sean Paul
13. Waiting All Night - Rudimental 
14. Numb/Encore - Jay Z/Linkin Park
15. Controlla - Drake

If you want to follow my workout playlist: Click here

▹ For outfits visit http://shannondoody.polyvore.com


So far I have kept up with my health and fitness resolution and I can't wait to share even more tips, music and routines with you all.

Much Love,
Shannon xx


No comments