New Year Comes New Resolutions ... | Shann0nRenae


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!!

I hope you all had an amazing New Year and Happy 2017!! Hopefully your new year has started swell..

I wanted to come online to share my New Years resolutions and goals with you all, as I have had some time to contemplate what I want to focus on in 2017.

RESOLUTIONS: 
I chose some resolutions that I actually think I might be able to stick with throughout the year, which also had to be realistic, lets be honest (otherwise they never get done)
> Make more healthier meals and choices
> Focus on my career and further skills that I need to achieve higher
> Clean up more, detox my living space


GOALS:
Goals also had to be able to be achievable and I only came up with 3 so I could really focus on them. I feel like if you make too many goals or even resolutions you never really get to finish or complete them..
> Save as much money as I can
> Rent a house
> Read more books


Leave me some of your resolutions or goals below as I am always interested to see what you guys are interested in to better my blog!!

Much Love, 
Shannon xx

▹ For outfits visit http://shannondoody.polyvore.com

No comments