*TAG* Get To Know Me | Shann0nRenae


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hello again! I thought it was time we got a little personal... Not like that I swear, but I want you all to have an insight into myself. That's why i thought today I should post a TAG.

Have fun getting to know me!
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yesss , Renae.

2. What is your favourite subject in school?
Probablyyyy, PE Studies.

3. What's your favourite drink?
Pepsi Max is my favourite but, I also have coffees like all the time.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
"What Do You Mean" - Justin Bieber.

5. What would you name your children?
Hmmm, I like the name Chanel, Gigi or Kelly for a girl and for a boy probably Zac or Ethan.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
YASSS, literally most sports except I'm not the best at land ones because I am a swimmer.

7. What's your favourite book?
"Looking For Alaska" - John Green. Check it out if you haven't, it's amazing!

8. What's your favourite colour?
I love white but if you classify that as a 'shade' then blue.

9. What's your favourite animal?
DOGS.

10. Favourite perfume?
I love anything sweet really. Selena Gomez's one is my favourite but other than that scents like Justin Bieber's or Anna Sui orrr Katy Perry's Meow or any Calvin Klein ones or Chanel ones.

11. Favourite holiday?
Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Nope, I'm about to though!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes I have - I've been to Phuket, Kuala Lumpar and Hong Kong.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Nope. I did like 7 years of japanese in through my whole schooling life, but I don't remember a thing. 

15. Any siblings?
I have a brother - Ryan.

16. What is your favourite store?
UHHH, ASOS, Stelly Clothing, MissGuided and Princess Polly.

17. What is your favourite restaurant?
I love anything that's chinese, yes please..

18. Do you like school?
Not really, I've been keen to graduate ever since I can remember. 

19. Who are your favourite youtubers?
Rahnee Bransby, Niki and Gabi, Zoella, Shani Grimmond, Chloe Szep and Kathleen Lights.

20. Favourite movie?
ohhh, I always struggle with this question. My absolute favourite is Monster's Inc.

21. Favourite TV shows?
Keeping up With the Kardashians, The Carrie Diaries, The Bachelor, Orange is the New Black, I am Cait.

22. PC or Mac?
Macs over everything.

23. What phone do you have?
Gold Iphone 6.

24. How tall are you?
Quite short for my age. 5"3

25. Any pets?
I have 2 Jack Russell's. A girl called Moya (left) and a boy called Kei (Right).



Much love,
Shannon xx

No comments