It's Better in The Hamptons ~ Peachy Pt. 2 of 2 | Shann0nRenae



 Hello Again!!!

This is part 2 of my two part blog post! If you haven't checked out my outfit post, it shall be right under this one :).

For this look, I wanted to keep my makeup quite natural but wanted to add that pop of colour in the lip, that was quite subtle.Of course this look could definitely be defined as your own with your choice of colour. (Tbh, it was quite hard to opt for another colour that wasn't Mac's velvet teddy).

I wanted quite a defined contour and bronzer
especially on my cheeks, rather than a highlighted look.

I know a lot of my readers may be on a budget, so I wanted to keep this makeup look on a drugstore kind of budget but also add a small amount of more expensive products I have in my collection that you could find dupes for.

PRODUCTS USED:
> Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory
> Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in 010 Ivory
> Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 01 Light beige
> Essence Sun Club Bronzer in 02 Sunny
> Nars Highlighting Blush Powder in Miss Liberty
> Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Love Hangover
> Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara in Black
> Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
> Elf Cosmetics brow kit in Light
> Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires
> Sportsgirl white glitter eyeliner
> Avon eyeliner in Black
> Australis AC on Tour
> Chi Chi Sun Kissed Eye Palette
> Beauty Blender
> Zoeva Brushes
> Avon Eyebrow brush
> Avon Pink Powder brush
> Elf Cosmetics Powder/Blush Brush



Much Love,
Shannon  xxxxxx








No comments